Home Forums Announcements KISS2016 Early Registration Discount(s)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SSC
    Keymaster

Have you registered for KISS2016 yet?  Don’t miss out on the (substantial) discounts for early registrations (especially if you’re traveling from outside the UK).

KISS2016: Emergence

SSC
      Keymaster

We’ve had reports that people are having problems registering for KISS2016 on the De Montfort University Store site. If you are experiencing problems and would like to register for KISS, please send email to info.kiss2016@gmail.com this weekend and we will make sure you will still get the early registration discount. Thanks! See you in Leicester!

SSC
        Keymaster

Wishing you could come to KISS2016 but couldn’t get the full four days off work? Well you’re in luck! It looks like De Montfort University has made some day-passes available. Hope to see you in Leicester!

http://store.dmu.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=74&prodvarid=398

Thom Jordan
          Participant

Hi, I’m just wondering when some videos from KISS 2016 might begin appearing online.  I’ve found myself searching for them a few times already, so I figured might as well ask on here if there’s any info yet about this.

BTW, I recently discovered the online videos for each previous year of KISS, which was a great find !

Best,

Thom

SSC
            Keymaster

Hi Thom,

We have about 2 terabytes of video to edit and post, so they will come out a few at a time as we finish editing them.

Thanks!

SSC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.