3-operator FM synth with a focus on different but related ways to create varying timbres.
- primary & modulation oscillators have continuous waveform shaping
- primary oscillator amplitude modulation (modulated by the B oscillator)
- modulation B can be mixed with noise
- modulation B can be filtered, filter frequency set based on ratio & offset settings. Useful for filtering noise which FMs primary.
- output (pre filter & vca) can be feedback to FM ModB oscillator. Includes selectable filter option to tame FM behavior.
- 2 LFOs with selectable waveforms
- amp envelope
- env A: exp
- env B: lin
- env C: lin w/legato
- multiple cross-modulation points
- voice detune width (detunes each voice from each other)
Notes / future
- paca users may need to lower the voice count
- no presets
- meant to add a per voice pan control
- waveform shape modulation may be interesting
- voice detune is tricky and most will find narrowing the min/max range more to their liking
uses standard waveforms from the Kyma default library.
v 0.1 - initial releas