Home Forums Tips & Techniques Batch processing error: Data unavailable or EOF reached

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Florin Cuntan
    Participant

Hello fellow Kyma users. I just joined the group and am going thru the manual and i seemed to get stuck when trying to “Batch process a file”. I always get the error: Data unavailable or EOF reached.

I’ve uploaded a photo of the error.

Could anyone please guide my thru what i am doing wrong.

Thanks for all the input & time that you put in for this wonder world.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SSC
      Keymaster

Hello Florin,

It looks like the following file may be damaged:

If you think it is not damaged, could you please email it to us, so we can see why Kyma thinks it is damaged?

Thanks!

Florin Cuntan
        Participant

I have tried many other source files and they all responded in the same manner. How should i send some files for you ?

Is there a length limit or file size limit to the file that prevents processing it to work ?

Thank you.

SSC
          Keymaster

Hi Florin,

We don’t know of any file size limit that would prevent it from working. Could you please make a copy of one of the files that does not work; then edit that copy in the Wave editor, shorten it to a 5 s file, save it in a folder all by itself. Try the batch processing on that short file. If that one does not work, please email us the short file so we can take a look at it.

Thanks!

Florin Cuntan
            Participant

Hi SSC,

It seems like the problem was that i was trying to process a file witch was in my Desktop folder. After placing it to a different folder everything worked out.

Thank you for your input. Highly appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.