Home Forums Announcements Kyma 7.09f5

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SSC
    Keymaster

There’s a free update now available: Kyma 7.09f5. To update, go to the Help menu in Kyma and check for updates.

This version includes fixes and improvements to the Timeline, VCS, Sound editor, Menus, as well as the Paca(rana) case fan controller and the Wormhole startup sequence, so we recommend that you update in order to take advantages of these changes.

SSC
      Keymaster

Please note that there is a new update, Kyma 7.09f6.  This update corrects an issue with User-defined classes that was inadvertently introduced in the previous update.  Thanks!

kymaguy
        Participant

I just updated and now Kyma doesn’t start anymore. After the startup screen my mouse icon is stuck showing glasses, Kyma seems to look for something it can’t find. Anyone else facing this issue?

EDIT: I’ve removed the preferences file from /Library/ApplicationSupport/Kyma/ and re-installed the Kyma 7 Folder. Still no luck…

kymaguy
          Participant

With the Caps Lock Down I was able to start the previous (f5) version which is running now… still no luck starting f6

kymaguy
            Participant

Thanks to Cristian’s help I’m able to run f6 now. My Custom Prototypes seemed to cause the issue. Removed them et voilà 🙂

SSC
              Keymaster

Gustl, could you please send your Custom Prototypes Sound file by email so we can see what’s going in?  Thanks!

SSC
                Keymaster

Kyma 7.09f7 fixes the problem encountered by Gustav.  It would only show up on deeply nested user-defined classes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.