Home Forums Announcements Kyma 7.21 software update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SSC
    Keymaster

Kyma 7.21 free software update includes overdubbing MemoryWriter, higher-resolution waveform-from-data-files, new truncateTo: Capytalk message, Wacom touch for Windows & more! It’s free from the Help menu in Kyma 7β€”enjoy!

Branko Neskov
      Participant

Tried to upgrade to the newest version (I’m running on Kyma 7.12 currently) from the help menu, but my credentials are not recognised. What should I do? I recently changed the computer Β – could that be the reason?. Thanks in advance. Branko (Pacarana serial nΒΊ 264-91209.3434)

SSC
        Keymaster

It is likely that you need an updated Kyma 7 application. You can download the latest Kyma 7 application installer by following the link you received by email when you first got Kyma 7.

Rafe McDonald
          Participant

How soon until we can get our hands on the new prototypes discussed at KISS 2018?

ty

rafe πŸ™‚

SSC
            Keymaster

Soon!
              During KISS2018, we thought of a few more things to add so we’re still making examples and documentation but will be finished soon!

Rafe McDonald
              Participant

Soon πŸ™‚ ?

SSC
                Keymaster

We keep noticing little tweaks and improvements that we could make and we keep making them. Pretty sure you’re going to like the end result though πŸ™‚ Soon! πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.