28 December 2015 at 17:11 #524SSCKeymaster
Welcome to the discussion forum provided for the curious, intelligent, independent, creative, friendly individuals known as the Kyma Community!
Anyone can read or search the forums and registered members can also post. If you have installed Kyma 7, then you are already a registered member of the Kyma 7 forums!
You are invited to share sound design ideas and tips, ask and answer technical questions, and receive input on just about any Kyma sound-related topic.
We hope that you enjoy visiting the forum, and that you’ll return regularly, and become a frequent contributor.
The following guidelines are intended to help make the forum a valuable professional resource and an enjoyable experience for all members. Please conduct yourself as you would in any professional setting.
- Be respectful, keep it professional. Every post should make a positive contribution to the Kyma Community and should be suitable for all members. Interact with other members respectfully, as you would in any professional setting.
- Add value and stay on point. Good contributions help the entire Kyma Community by providing relevant, insightful information or asking important questions. If your post is unrelated to the topic, it may be removed or moved to an appropriate location.
- Be transparent and honest. The Kyma Community is intended to be used for the helpful exchange of information among its members. Please be sincere in your Kyma forum participation by only contributing content you know is accurate.
- Submit only your own, original content. Help us maintain the Kyma Community’s reputation and observe the intellectual property rights of others by only submitting content you have personally written (or else give proper attribution and credit). The Kyma Community should not be used to distribute unauthorized copies of any copyrighted material.
- Respect the privacy of others. It’s up to you, and only you, to decide whether or not to share personal information. Any post or reply that includes another user’s postal or email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information will be removed in order to protect their privacy.
- Remember your readers. The Kyma Community is a global community that includes many different languages and social customs. Please follow standard email etiquette. Be aware that what you might find humorous in a contribution might be construed as offensive to someone in another culture.
- Any post or reply with a personal agenda that benefits only the person who writes it, rather than the Kyma Community as a whole, any unsolicited advertising or any buying or selling is not appropriate in this forum. Please respect the community’s mission by not using it as a marketing channel and by not offering to buy or sell items.
- Help look after your community. The Kyma forum is here for the benefit of members like you. If you notice content within the forum that does not abide by these guidelines, please let us know.
If you are not abiding by these guidelines, then your comments may be hidden, deleted, banned or otherwise removed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.