Home Forums Announcements KymaConnect 2 to be discontinued

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Delora Software
    Participant

KymaConnect 2 is now at “end of life”, so there will not be any future updates. KymaConnect 2 remains for sale through March 31, 2023. Purchasers should consider it a “legacy product” without any future development.

Delora Software
      Harmony Systems, Inc.

Andrew Raffo Dewar
      Participant

Sorry to hear this, as it’s in daily use here, but thank you for the many years of work on this! Are there any plans for SSC to implement and/or replace this extremely useful functionality?

SSC
        Keymaster

Yes, we second Andrew’s praise for Kyma Connect — an extremely well-designed, useful and widely used application. We’re sorry to see it go while at the same time, we know its developers have lots of other creative and interesting projects in the pipeline that they will now have more time to pursue.

@Andrew, I hope you’ll continue to use your copy of Kyma Connect 2 on a daily basis. Delora is simply announcing that there won’t be future updates or support. Your copy should continue to work for a long time (subject to future macOS changes which may or may not impact its functionality).

In answer to your question, could you please send an email to SSC outlining which Kyma Connect functions you are relying on? Thanks.

Andrew Raffo Dewar
          Participant

Hi – yep, I know it will continue to work until Apple breaks it – hahaha!

I’ll send an email re: KC functions that are useful to me (and hopefully others!).

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.