Home Forums Tips & Techniques KymaConnect 2 BETA Support

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Knut Kaulke
    Participant

minor update: It now also works with activated Ext. in and outs.

The IAC Sends are really still from old times, where I did a little more complex MIDI pros.
    Now I use much more OSC 🙂

So I could do without the single IAC bus in “Ext. out ” if I just want to separate the reception of KymaConnect in Ableton Live according to MIDI channels.

Delora Software
    Participant

IPv6 was actually set to “off”. I have now set it to “automatic” and repeated step 3. Only this time I also disabled my Ext. in and outs in KymaConnect.
    It works KymaConnect is fully connected according to the status display:)

Excellent news! Looks like there is no longer a reason to use the PacaDHCP work-around. You can re-enable your EXT Midi slots and just ignore the yellow status indicator. As long as the two LEDs near the Pacarana are green you have a working connect.

Delora Software
    Participant

The IAC Sends are really still from old times, where I did a little more complex MIDI pros.
    Now I use much more OSC 🙂

So I could do without the single IAC bus in “Ext. out ” if I just want to separate the reception of KymaConnect in Ableton Live according to MIDI channels.

Keep using the IAC’s with the EXT MIDI slots if that works for you. I was mainly curious to better understand your use-case.

Knut Kaulke
    Participant

I just noticed that sometimes my Ext.2 (To External MIDI) is not displayed correctly, but it works. Please have a look at the screen shot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Delora Software
    Participant

Thanks for the screen shot. Looks like a bug. I’ll see if I can reproduce it here.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.