The chopped and filtered audio on the branch of the Sound with the AR Drag&Drop is quite quiet. If you increase the Gain fader up to 5, you will be able to hear it.
If that doesn't do the trick, then please check the following:
The AR Drag&Drop from the System Prototypes is gated by !KeyDown, which means it is off until a MIDI key event comes in to the Paca(rana).
If you do not have a MIDI keyboard connected to your Paca(rana) right now, you could use any of the following to play that Sound:
- Fake keyboard from the Tools menu
- The keyboard or Tonnetz tab in KymaControl for the iPad
- The eraser end of the pen on a Wacom tablet
- An MPE controller such as the LinnStrument or Sound Plane
- A Continuum Fingerboard from Haken Audio
For even more information on triggering and gating you might enjoy reading Barton McLean's tutorials in the Insights Magazine.