At first, when I open a KDB sound, it works fine. The MIDI keyboard goes through KymaConnect, the MIDI status window shows it's the right channel, the KBD Sound is set to the same channel, and the sound comes out. Yay!
And then it doesn't. Nothing has changed: same MIDI keyboard, same status info in the window, but it no longer works. And yet the fake keyboard works. Somehow the midi is not getting to the Sound, even though the MIDI status window says it's right there.
And then I restart everything I possibly can and it still doesn't work. Sometimes I can't get it again until the next day, and then the same thing: works for a few minutes, fails, repeat. I even tried to route MIDI in from another computer via audio/midi interface: same thing.
(I think this has only happened since the last update, but I'm not sure.)