I'm currently troubleshooting a connection issue with using the Saffire Pro 24 interface with Kyma. Any help is much appreciated.
Steps I've taken so far:
1. Complete re-image of machine to fresh OSX 10.9.5 install
2. Fresh install of Kyma 7
3. Updated Paca Rana to latest firmware as per Kyma 7 installation
4. Tried plug and play with the Saffire interface
5. Tried installing Saffire mix control driver, configured, and uninstalled as per: http://kyma.symbolicsound.com/configuring-audio-and-midi-interfaces/saffire-interfaces/
6. Different Firewire cables have been used and tested to confirm they are working
7. Have also tried using the power supply that came with the Saffire interface
I still get the error saying that no Audio Interface has been selected in the DSP status window. I'm running out of ideas. Thanks again.